Please read the following information. You are not required to conduct business electronically or to receive or sign documents electronically.
By consenting to do business electronically with New Dental Choice, a product of First Dental Health, Inc. you agree that:
- You’ve read and agree to our , and
- You are who you say you are when logging in and transacting business through our website.
- This Consent applies to any transactions conducted through our website with respect to your discount dental plan, such as enrolling, managing participants, managing payment information, etc.
- You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by calling 888-632-3676. Once we have received notice that you have withdrawn your consent, your request will be effective as soon as reasonably possible.
- You will need access to a computer with a current internet browser and an operating system that allows you to save files or print web pages and documents. See for more information.
- You may print this Consent and any electronic record or you can to request a paper copy from us for free.
- You will notify us of changes to your email, phone number, or mailing address by logging in to the My Account section or calling 888-632-3676.
- United States laws and California laws govern our sites and your use of them.
- Your online activity may be viewed, monitored and recorded to help prevent and detect fraud.
- We may contact you by email, telephone, or text message as indicated in the My Account section.
If you do not consent, you will not be able to access account information or conduct transactions online.
I agree to do business electronically and to the use of electronic records in connection with New Dental Choice. I have been able to read this notice using my computer and software. I have access to an account with an internet service provider and I am able to send and receive email.